Monday 1 August 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Brandy Girl

One day weekends go far to quickly for my liking! I feel like I achieved nothing this weekend, which is a pretty accurate assessment! I spent the day walking around the city with my mum and then headed back home to catch up on the Grand Prix! I wore another purchase from Rome, I fell in love with the Brandy Melville store there, and picked up this shirt which was the last one left along with some other goodies! I didn't realise that there is a Brandy store in London so next time I'm visiting my sister I will be checking it out!

I borrowed my Mum's camera today! I need to sort a new one asap!
Brandy Melville Lace Crop Top & Shirt, A&F Jeans,
Etsy necklace, Trove Tkees, Michael Kors Watch



Rayban Sunglasses, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)