Saturday 13 August 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

This week has been one of highs and lows. This week was going to be the best week of the summer so far, but instead probably turned into the worst week of the year. It started off amazingly with a trip to the market and then a day at Go Ape for my best friend's birthday.


Then on Wednesday morning I found out my Grandad had passed away during the night, the rest of the week has been a bit of a blur.

This weekend Susie and I are having our Garden Party, I'm kinda glad that I've had that to concentrate on and something to look forward to! We spent Thursday night buying supplies and yesterday baking lots of goodies! So today I'm going to try and enjoy the party that we have been looking forward to so long!


Sorry for the lack of pictures I haven't taken too many this week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry to hear about your grandad honey :( I lost mine in November last year and it was such a horrible horrible experience. I promise you it deos get better though and while you'll always miss him you learn how to smile at the goodtimes too.

    Have an amazing party you truly deserve to let yourslf just enjoy it!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey,i'm sooo sorry to hear about your grandad <3
    Mine passed away very suddenly last July, 2 days before my 19th birthday! And it was absolutely awful so I know how you must be feeling. It does get easier with time, a year on, I still miss him very much but it's much much easier to smile and laugh at the memories than it was at first :)
    I hope you have a lovely party and enjoy yourself, your grandad would want you to have a happy time!
    Lots of love xoxoxox

    Rachael alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)