Wednesday 17 August 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I woke up on Saturday morning to... Rain.......ummm hello Mr Sun I think you'll find I booked you for our garden party! I was like a 5 year old having a tantrum when it didn't stop raining all morning, I really thought it was never going to stop and that we were going to have to move the party inside and it would ruin all the plans! But fear not there is always light at the end of the tunnel and the sun showed up after lunchtime and began drying up the rain just in time for us to hang all the bunting for the garden party! By the time the guest arrived it was a gorgeous summer day! Hooray!

Party post coming soon but until then my party prepping dress!

Tiffany Alana Dress, Jennifer Zeuner Necklace,
DKNY Wtach, Topshop Cardigan


1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous dress, so perfect for a summer party!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)