Thursday 18 August 2011

An Ape Like Me....

Can learn to be human too!!!

At the start of last week (when it was still the perfect week) we headed off to Thetford Forest to Go Ape to celebrate Susie's Birthday!!! So we may now be 23 but we're never going to grow up completely, that would just be boring! And what's better than swinging around in some trees pretending to be apes??? Nope I can't think of anything either! I was the only one in our group doing this for the first time, but I made it around the course (without cheating, I'd like to add) and I would do it again in a heart beat!

 Learning the Ropes

Practising crash landings

Now the real fun starts









Conquering the Tarzan Swing

Hanging on for dear life as I swing back and forth


Back on the ground safe and sound

Time for a birthday picnic




Off to explore the forest

It's filled with giant music making 'instruments'

We're never too big for the park



Monkeying around.....The end to a fabulous day!



3 comments:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)