Wednesday 31 August 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Zipped Up Florals

I love florals, but sometimes a tee can be boring, so I loved this one from Urabn Outfitters that zipped up at the back! The weather was gorgeous on Sunday and early eveing was the best time of day just as the sun started to go down! I'd spent the day back to uni shopping with my sister and having lunch with a school friend! I can't believe my little sister has been at university for a year and it's almost time for her to go back for her second year!
Urban Outfitters Top, New Look Tank, True Religion Jeans,
Sam Edelman Sandals, Michael Kors Watch, Vintage Bracelet

2 comments:

  1. You look cute girlie.I love your top soooooo cute :)

    Now following

    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm now following you too :)

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)