Monday 8 August 2011

Paper Crown

Lauren Conrad's new collection Paper Crown should be arriving any day now at Revolve Clothing and there are some pieces already available at Boutique To You. Or if you have a Nordstrom, Planet Blue, Ron Herman or Fred Segal near you you can go and check the line out in stores now! The line retails from $59 and $458, so while the whole line is not in my budget I'm hoping some of my favourite pieces will be! I've posted some of the pictures from the look books below of the pieces I love! Has anyone had a chance to check out any pieces in store yet?
Fall 2011







Holiday 2011






Pre-Spring 2012






5 comments:

  1. I just love so many of these looks. #2, #5, and #8 are my favorites. Thanks for posting this.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LC! I've been excited about Paper Crown for months, can't wait to cop a few pieces! Really proud of her :)

    Quench Fab
    Interested in FREE threads? To enter the $50 gift card give away on my blog.
    Click Here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these looks are so cute! They really seem like good pieces to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, love the photos!
    Bookmarked,
    see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she has a lot of black in her collection which I love btw I def love the black dress omg it's super cute.

    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    Giveaway 2 winners

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)