Friday 12 August 2011

The Retro Market at Snape Maltings

On Sunday I spent the day at the Retro Market at Snape Maltings, I hadn't been there in years!! Since I still don't have a working camera and my sister wasn't keen on taking pictures of the market I snapped a few quick ones with my iPhone! As well as plenty of vintage stores there were stalls selling handmade unusual crafts and yummy goodies too. Apparently they are planning another one in December and I can't wait!


I loved this furniture that had been given a new life



The cutest signs ever, I got one for my best friend and my mum got me one as a belated birthday present (look out for them at our garden party this weekend)

 

My sister made a new friend at lunch time


Delicious marzipan fruit cake

 

I love discovering new designers that are hidden gems away from the high street! I always make sure to pick up cards!


The purchases :)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)