Friday 22 July 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

I don't know whether to smile or cry this week! My poor camera has decided it's time to move on to the camera heaven, apparently crabbing was a bit too exhausting and my camera decided that it's no longer going to switch on without having an error! I guess it's an excuse to get a new camera, I just can't really afford one right now though :( I guess I will have to start saving, any recommendations for a new camera?? You may have to excuse the iPhone pictures I will be using for the next few weeks!

A year ago today my beautiful baby Tabitha passed away. She may have only been a cat but she was a huge part of my family and I still miss her everyday! I always look for her when I wake up and expect her to come running when I get home from work, the house still seems empty without her! So I thought I'd share an old picture I found of the two of us! I hope you're in peace where ever you are Tabby!




Ok so maybe I should post about something a bit more upbeat, so away we go with some little smiles of the week!

We went to deliver a basket of goodies to my Mum's friend's daughter who had a beautiful little boy last month! It's hard to believe I grew up with this girl and now she's a mum herself!


On Tuesday when I wore this scarf, I realised how perfectly it matched with the ring my sister got my for my birthday! Such a perfect match.


And finally this book arrived on my doorstep today! You may remember my posts about Dress Your Gingerbread, here & here. The book is filled with the most creative ways to to decorate your gingerbread men, so when I saw this book I knew we had to get it! I can't wait to try some ideas out with my baking partner in crime, Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)