Monday 4 July 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Twisted Rope

I had to work on Saturday this weekend but my Sunday was super chilled out, just enjoying time with my family and watching Novak Djokovic beat Rafael Nadal to take home the 2011 Wimbledon Championship! This top is one of my favorite pieces from Free People, the best bit is the rope detailed back! I went and checked out the Zara sale too and they had so many good deals but nothing was in my size I liked so I left empty handed. Ha anyone else found any great deals on sale at the moment?
Free People Tunic, A&F Tank, New Look Jeans,
MIA Sandals, Etsy, Zoe Chicco & Tiger Lily Necklaces,
Etsy Bracelets, Michael Kors Watch, Gifted Rings



JJ Winters Bag

1 comment:

  1. Loving the bohemian style .. Have a nosey at my blog <3

    http://paperbirdi.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)