Sunday 24 July 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Fly Away Butterfly

I stole (well not actually stole more borrowed) my sister's camera on Saturday morning to snap these pictures! It was pretty breezy outside and the wind kept blowing the sides of this top up and my mum said I looked like a butterfly! I got these Jeans on sale at Asos last week and they are one of the softest denim I own, I'm now after a pair of the Blank NYC cargo's in army!!
Elizabeth & James Top, Forever 21 Belt, Blank NYC
Jeans, Joie Platforms, Gifted Rings, Me&Ro Necklace


Bag from Italy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Stacey, love those Joies! Keep an eye out for a pair for me, will you? :P UK 6 haha

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)