Monday 18 July 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

I've been so slack at blogging this week! I apologise! It's just been one of those weeks where I've been so busy that I didn't really have anytime to log onto my computer! I thought I'd spend most of the evenings after work this week catching up on my lost sleep from last weekend, but it's been just the opposite! I'm not complaining though I've spent so much time with my friends this week, from BBQ's, film nights and going out for coffee and loved every second! I can always catch up on my sleep next week!


Barbecuing marshmallows, yum yum!



I finally downloaded the instagram app for my iPhone after seeing so many people on twitter posting beautiful pictures and I was having a play around with it while I was waiting for me friend to pick me up earlier today! I've been wearing this ring non-stop this week! It was a birthday gift from my sister, she knows I'm a ring addict!


I'm sooo bad at checking the email I have for my blog which is also the one I use for twitter! I'd totally missed this until I checked my emails Tuesday night! I was like a kid jumping up and down on Christmas morning because Santa had bought them exactly what they'd dreamed of! Mine was one of six tweets the Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes team retweeted on the morning of the Grand Prix. I know that it's probably not exciting to any of you, but for me it was!!!




How's everyone else's week been? I hope you've all had as much fun as I have!

1 comment:

  1. Roasted marshmallows are so delish! Definitely a favorite summer treat of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)