Sunday 30 January 2011

Outfit Of The Day: How Do You Know?

After I finished my very last shift at work on Saturday, my sister and I headed to the city to do a quick bit of shopping and grab coffee before heading to the Cinema and meeting my parents for a meal after to celebrate my new job! I'm a big Reese Witherspoon fan so we went to see 'How Do You Know?'. It was your typical cute girly rom-com! We then headed over to Frankie & Benny's for some delicious grub, I was starving by the time we got there! I finally got around to wearing my LC jacket I posted about here, I <3 this jacket especially the price I paid for it too, I've been wearing a lot of pieces from her line recently!

Forever 21 Tank, LC Kohl's Jacket, Alex &Ani Bracelets,
Gara Danielle Necklace, Melinda Maria Ring




1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)