Thursday 27 June 2013

Sun Smart - Cover Up



So you've got your hat and your SPF, now you need something cute to cover up in! The suns rays are strongest between 11am-3pm so during these times it's important to take some shade and cool down. I always try and go for something that covers my shoulders as that is where I am most prone to burning! Although SPF will give you some protection an extra layer covering your skin is going to be the best protection. So grab a cool cocktail and your book and find a nice to palm tree to sit under.








4 comments:

  1. Great post. Love the first cover up and the design on it.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork print one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ASOS Swing Dress!!...it's a perfect cool down cover up for a hot summer day!

    KTR

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover up! I like how it cinches at the waist to give you some shape!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)