Tuesday 4 June 2013

A Little Treat





I am not someone who normally spends a lot of money on make up because I keep my routine pretty simple, but when I saw this Chanel illuminating powder I knew I had to track it down. Unfortunately it was sold out everywhere I tried, until I went to London back in April and was killing some time in the Chanel store in Covent Garden smelling perfumes and on the off chance asked if they had any left and my luck was in.
 This powder is almost too pretty to use with it's little rose detail and it was a bit of a splurge for me. I've had it for just over a month now and can't bear to ruin the gorgeous design but something this pretty needs to be used and not just starred at!

4 comments:

  1. I will need to give this a try. I don't wear much makeup, but this sounds like a piece to buy.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog. I am from the U.S., but I studied in London in 2011. I miss it terribly, but I love seeing your pictures. Also, its nice to see that the U.S. and U.K. have the same brands, so I can get inspiration from your looks!

    xx
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo gorgeous! almost to pretty to use and ruin the detail!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this illuminating powder. Gives just the right amount of glow to a finished face!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)