Monday 10 June 2013

Golden Prints

J Crew Tee, Vintage Skirt, Miu Miu Flats, Michael Kors Watch,









Happy Monday! I am obsessed with this J Crew tee, you've probably seen it on my Instagram already! I loved it paired with jeans (skinny/boyfriend), with shorts (if it even warms up), but I decided to dress it up a bit more at the weekend with this vintage gold pokla dot skirt. I love mixing polka dots and stripes and when there is gold involved even better!

I'm working on cleaning out my closet (again!) and I've started a separate Instagram account to sell some items @staceybcloset! Follow me here.


4 comments:

  1. The gold accent is so sweet! Love this look and newest follower..
    xo
    Blush and Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mix of patterns!
    X-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt - it sure is a classic!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with your watch & bracelet combo!
    Great blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)