Wednesday 19 June 2013

Spots, Stripes and Shorts

Jennifer Zeuner Necklace, Groopdealz Bracelet 







I finally braved some shorts! I was tired of waiting for the weather to warm up so I just went for it! These Madewell ones were a favourite of mine last summer and they are still a favourite this year although these Club Monaco ones are rivalling them.
Also can I take a second to talk about these Zara t-shirts. I got one in white last summer and wore it so much I wish I had purchased more. So as soon as I saw them again this year I grabbed this polka dot one (yes I'm wearing spots and stripes again). They are only £9.99 and come in a section of colours and patterns and are super light weight for summer.

7 comments:

  1. I love your mix of stripes with shorts! You look darling!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix of pattern! You look totally summer chic. Loving the green and white stripes as oppose to the typical white and black that I always see.


    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripe and dots...one of my favorite pattern mixes! Love the color, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shorts!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dots and stripes look so effortless on you! And way to just brave it. When you only have a few months of Summer you just want to enjoy it (even when it's not all that hot).
    xoxo
    holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)