Tuesday 11 June 2013

Father's Day Racing Track Cupcakes







In case anyone has forgotten it's Father's Day on Sunday and these cupcakes would be perfect for any Dad's that like Formula One or any type of racing (just adjust the cars)! Whilst plastic cars would be much easier my sister and I moulded these ones from fondant icing just like the track toppers. I'm not gonna lie they were very time consuming! You can use any type of cupcake recipe you like but my sister baked these Chocolate Guinness ones from The Hummingbird Bakery's Cake Days, they seem like a perfect Dad cake!
You can have as much fun laying out your race track as you like, as it was my Dad's birthday at the weekend we set them out in his age (I'm sure he'll forgive me for sharing it with you all).

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea, I love it! And all the cupcakes are beautifully made! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cupcakes seem to be great! Check my blog too!
    New post about the new collection of What's Inside You by Eleonora Carisi: http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it
    Kisses
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)