Friday 21 June 2013

Stacey's Smiles

I am glad it's Friday! Work has been so tiring these past two weeks since we have been so short staffed and I have gone home exhausted every day. This week I made a point of making sure I was in bed every night by 10.30pm. This weekend I am planning a massive purge of my closet and my room, I just feel in a mood to declutter. It might also be the first day of summer today but nobody has told this weather as it's suppose to rain all weekend so I thought I might as well stay indoors on a rainy day so when the sun does come back I can go out and play! 

The cutest changing room hooks.

My mouse found a sugary friend. 

I am obsessed with these J Crew Etta pumps. Picture from Stephanie Sterjovski.

My £1.29 clearance lifesaver this week. 

Happy First day of Summer from a Rainy England! 


6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE those shoes and those hooks are TOO adorable! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute hangers. Does that anti-dark circle roller really work?

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous heels doll!

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items! :) You have a great fashion blog, if you like my blog, we can follow each other? :)

    With love,

    Zümra

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beach bag is adorable!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)