Friday 7 June 2013

Stacey's Smiles

I am so excited for the weekend to be here! The sun has actually been out most of this week and I hope it's going to stay around the next few days! My Dad is celebrating a big birthday tomorrow too, so we will be celebrating with him and making him some special cupcakes too! I hope everyone else enjoys their weekend as much as I plan too!


I love Benefit products and these miniatures are perfect for travelling.

Healthy delicious snacks at work this week. 

A quick dinner from the Breakfast section of one of Gwyneth Paltrow's books

The sun came out so of course that calls for ice cream.

I can't get enough of Strawberries right now.

2 comments:

  1. yum! the icecream and berries look so good! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right-- it's definitely a call for ice cream whenever the sun comes out. Don't forget the rainbow sprinkles! : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)