Sunday 11 December 2011

Stacey's Smiles

Yesterday morning on my way to work the paths looked like fairies had been out sprinkling glitter everywhere! I love the sparkle a morning frost brings!! We're just 14 days away from Christmas, December is flying by, I'm so glad I was pretty organised this year and got all my gifts early! Except for my Dad who I still have nothing for, and I have no idea what to get him, the same thing happens every year! I'm open to any ideas!

Last Sunday I went to the 'Cool Yule' Market, a winter version of the Retro Market I went to during the summer! I wasn't feeling too great an we arrived later than planned (wine was maybe to blame) but it was another great day out! And of course I came back with some goodies! We got some lovely handmade Christmas decorations and I ate the yummiest cheesecake ever, it was Christmas pudding flavour!

A young girl had made these rings, I really wish she'd had some business cards because she had some of the cutest stuff!



My mum spotted this chair as we were looking for some food for lunch! Obviously the chair then took priority! Now I just need a desk to go with to make a home for my shiny laptop!


I picked up this sign from a store in town, I have no idea where I'm going to hang it but it was an impulsive buy!


Next weekend I'm off to visit my sister in London!!! Christmas is my favourite time of the year in the city! We're also going to visit the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park again (last year's visit is here) we're going to try and fit is some ice skating this year, I think I'm gonna need some knee and elbow pads!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the glitter of snow - it's the best :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair is amazing! And the impulse buy sign is great:) Just stumbled on your blog and I think it's fab! I started following! Hope you can visit 4scarlet.com, let me know what you think and follow back. Have a wonderful time in London XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)