Friday 16 December 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

In a week it'll be Christmas Eve, I find that so hard to believe it's just come around far too quickly! I'm currently on my way to visit my sister in London and enjoy all the festivities! I did the same last year and we had so much fun! We're planning to spend at the Winter Wonderland this year and we also have tickets for the Christmas circus!


I plan to enjoy this weekend as much as possible because then it back to work for 6 days until Christmas day!

Here are some other things that are making me smile!

I'm not sure how much I'll use this little cutie, but I couldn't leave H&M without it!



As is we didn't have enough versions of monopoly in our house already I decided that this one needed to join the collection! You know I'm gonna get the Rudolph figure every time we play!



Santa drove past our house last night too! Some things never change I still went out to wave to him!



I hope everyone is enjoying the last weekend before Christmas and you've got all your shopping done!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is that fox bag? love it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love board games! They're always fun to play with family around the holidays :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)