Saturday 24 December 2011

Stacey's Smiles :) The Christmas Edition

I cannot quite believe it is christmas Eve today, where has this year gone. Unfortnately I am spending my chriistams Eve at work this year


I've been wearing Christmas earrings to work these past two weeks, I've collected quite a few pairs over the past few years! My favourite pair are these wooden gingerbread men, i found at Portabello Market!


This little penguin is hanging in my bedroom along with my Christmas tree, I couldn't not have any decorations in my room! My mum has even decorate the bathroom this year for christmas!


Every year my mum get amy sister and I a new decoration to hang on the christmas tree! This year I got this pair of little knitted booties, they're so cute!!




My sister also picked this up at the Winter Wonderland and it now hanging from our tree, I thought it was such a sweet idea to have your family names all on one decoration!



Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)