Friday 2 December 2011

Outfit of The Day: Inspired By Taylor Swift

I had a wildlife theme going on at the beginning of the week! First it was reindeer and now it's a panda! I love wearing all these sweaters, the weather has been cold but dry and sunny, which is my favourite type of cold! I hate the wind and rain!

My outfit was inspired by Taylor Swift who wore the same jumper while out in London earlier this year!


Topshop Sweater, UO Skirt, Chinese Laundry Boots,
Michael Kors Watch, Handmade Bracelet, Melinda Maria Ring


H&M Jacket

1 comment:

  1. I love this jumper! I've just bought myself a sausage dog version from Asos.

    I love these jumpers so much, I also devoted a blog entry to them!

    Please follow me at

    http://lotties-loves.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-jumper.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)