Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 has flown by, I feel like I've missed half of it! It has been a year of ups and downs, but compared to 2009 and 2010, 2011 has pretty much rocked! Although 2011 has ended on a sad note for me with my second Grandad passing away this week, there has been plenty of highlights, I got to spend a lot of time with the best friends in the world and have had more weekends away then I've had in any other year, I even started a new job, which although it's not my dream job, I've made some great new friends and been a lot less stressed!

















































2011 wasn't the perfect year, but got pretty close! I'm excited for all the things 2012 will bring and that I can share them with all of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandad Stacey! You've been through alot this year and I admire that at the end of it you've still got your chin up and are able to look back at all the good of 2011! I hope you have an amazing 2012! Happy New Year!!

    Love, Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)