Saturday 28 January 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

In 3 weeks time I will be at my friends wedding, I get more and more excited every day!! I have the date marked in my diary and this week booked the hotel I will be staying in with 3 of my friends!! My only probably is I don't know which dress to wear!




I am off to Zara tomorrow to pick up some goodies I ordered online, and I'm gonna see if they have any of the new collection in store because there is a few pieces I have been lusting over online like this floral tee! Plus I wanna see if they have any last sale steals!

Zara Floral Print T-Shirt
I picked up these bracelets in a local antiques store! It is normally always closed when I walk past but it was open today and I couldn't pick between the two colours so I came home with both!



I love relaxing Saturday nights and I just had a warm cinnamon smelling bubble bath and I'm about to snuggle up on the sofa and watch the new season of CSI: NY which starts tonight! Bliss


Happy Saturday everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)