Friday 20 January 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

We are well into January now and after all the excitement of Christmas and New Year, that past couple of weeks just seemed to be filled with work and well not a lot else! I've been filling my evenings and part of my weekends watching Grey's Anatomy! I've seen them all before but I started back at the beginning and I'm up to season 3 at the moment! Season 8 is on a break here now, I can't wait for it to start again!





I've been lusting after these Aldo boots for probably a year or so and decided to finally bite the bullet and purchase them when they went on sale, I'm glad I waited until this week but I got an extra £14 off them!

Aldo Brendal Boots on sale for £69.99

I placed an order for some of the Home range from H&M when it went on sale (post to come soon) but I also grabbed this top on sale for workouts! When it arrived I loved the little yoga posture detail!



My New Years Resolutions are going OK so far, but this Sunday I plan to start tackling all of this and actually start doing the overhaul I planned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)