Friday 23 August 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Raspberry Lemonade in my favourite Ikea glasses.

I love wrapping up packages to send out! 

My Christian Louboutin shoes arrived from Millie's Cookies!!!!!!!

They had peonies at the florist this week!!!!!!! 

The red soles, I still can't believe I won! 

It's like a wing hatching out from an egg!

Happy Friday, it always comes around so quickly! This week has been a pretty good one and when I saw they had some peonies at the florist it made my day! I'm looking forward to relaxing over the long weekend even if mine is Sunday to Tuesday. I can't believe September is just around the corner!

4 comments:

  1. Ur delightful great posts just keep making me come back to Ur blog every time for a comment ,

    i love both u & Ur blog ,
    so am inviting you to celebrate with me my blogiversary & an international giveaway , come join me sweetie & make my day

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    N@NY
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning those shoes! Wow! Love how you wrapped that package—so cute :)

    xo honestly, b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wrapping job!? So fab!! Love the confetti in it. Have fun wearing the Louboutin's!

    xo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those shoes are a dream come true, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)