Monday 5 August 2013

Jewel Toned

Vintage Dress from Paris, Dolce Vita Sandals, J Crew Hat, Oia Jules Bracelet


After my sister's graduation we decided to spend a little bit of time in Windsor. I love it there, it's the perfect place to brunch, shop and relax, oh and if you love planes it's brilliant place for plane spotting! As you can tell I was paying more attention to the planes then the camera!

I picked up this dress whilst I was in Paris for just €10, it is quite possibly my favourite vintage find ever! Thanks to Sam from Style of Sam for mentioning the store, if it wasn't for her I might never have found it!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty dress and for that price is such a bargain. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love this dress! The hat is so cute too!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with these pics and you look soooo cute! LOVE that color on you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)