Friday 16 August 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Gold & Pink Accessories from Forever 21.

Sweet peas freshly picked from Susie's garden! 

I made a new friend - Mr Crab!

Sandy Toes.

I'm a coconut addict! 

Best Friends! 

August is flying by and I'm starting to feel like summer is coming to an end. This week has been pretty awesome though, I spent a day at the beach with Susie and did a spot of crabbing and this weekend I'm meeting up with an old friend who is back home visiting! I love getting to spend time with my favourite girls!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo, I have a link to all these photos :) I love that one of us at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet peas are amazing! They have such a nice and fresh smell, I actually had them this summer in my garden!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW . LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN , I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR CAMO HAT , YOU CAN STYLE THAT BABE LIKE MORE THAN MILLION WAYS ,

    Am more than glad to follow you with GFC sweetie , lovely blog indeed ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)