Wednesday 7 August 2013

Pink, White & Gold

Top - Planet Blue, Shorts & Shoes - Zara, Earrings - Bauble Bar,
Watch- Michael Kors, Bracelet - Oia Jules


Pink, white and gold, three of my favourite colours especially all paired together!


Here are some things I've been loving around the web this week -


A simple striped dress on Stephanie Sterjovski.

5 Minute homemade strawberry ice cream!

A pink & gold flower my friend picked up for me at Forever 21.

This beautiful print arrived in my post box from the SS Print Shop.

A fall look I can't wait to wear!


Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Tes escarpins sont magnifiques, nude et discret comme ça, ils sont top :)

    Bisous, Fanny
    www.trendsonair.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy adorable. Those shorts are amazing. And that top is the perfect pairing. You look fabulous, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name of your blog and the style you bring!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)