Tuesday 13 August 2013

Shiny Ponies


Image - J Crew

"Shoes are like fairies… with that little magical piece that finishes everything.” 

“There’s a sense of sparkle in a shoe, and I don’t mean like sequins. It’s a little something extra.” 
- Jenna Lyons





In case you didn't know J Crew's Jenna Lyons likes to call her shoes 'Shiny Ponies' and let me tell you she is right, I couldn't come up with a better name for the J Crew Etta Pumps if I tried (watch the 'Shiny Ponies' Youtube video). I have been lusting over the metallic gold pair for months now and was so thrilled when I managed to find a pair on sale in my size! These Italian made pumps make me feel like a Princess and they are helping feed my pink & gold obsession! The Etta pumps are extremely comfortable thanks to the chunky heel and the beautiful craftsmanship. Santa if you're reading I've never wanted a really Pony but I'd love another pair of 'Shiny Ponies' any day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the quotes. Those gold pumps are amazing. I am a shoe girl myself and can never have enough of them! Now I am lusting after those gold shoes.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh those gold pumps are killer!!!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold pumps! Great pictures!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold heels are stunning.
    And I am a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)