Saturday 10 August 2013

Reflection

Yesterday was such an exciting day, I found out that I had won the Millie's Cookies Newbies for Loobies contest and I was over the moon excited, I was bouncing off the walls all afternoon. I get to pick out a pair of Louboutins, hello dream shoes. My first reaction was to say, "BEST WEEK EVER!' because my best friend is also visiting this weekend but I have said that about this exact same week before, two years ago and that week everything came crashing down when my Grandad passed away.

 Two years ago I was looking forward to a short work week and spending a lot of time with all of my best friends, we celebrated Susie's Birthday and we were throwing a summer garden party. The news of my Grandad's passing didn't ruin my week, it made me appreciate those fun filled events even more. I feel the same way this week. Remembering my Grandad isn't taking away from my excitement it is just making me realise how lucky and blessed I am, and that I will saviour these moments and the time I get to spend with the people I love.

So a huge Thank You to Millie's Cookies for my fabulous new shoes and picking my photo and Grandad I miss you and I will never forget you!

1 comment:

  1. love this post! Please check out my newest post & giveaway at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)