Wednesday 19 October 2011

Think Pink, Live Green

At the beginning of the month this little orange packet arrived on my doorstep but inside it was filled with pink goodness! This Chan Luu bracelet was the first item I purchased from my 'Shopping For A Cause' post. I already owned Chan Luu pieces but had never purchased directly from the Chan Luu website.

First things first, their international shipping was like lightening! I had barely placed my order and it was already here! It was packaged so beautifully and  here is my lovely little bracelet which helps raises funds to support Breast Cancer Awareness.


The bracelet came in a matching pouch with a guide to reducing your risk of breast cancer! It's packed full of interesting information from the history of breast development, realities of breast cancer and opportunities to Think Pink, Live Green everyday! It surprised me how much I learnt from reading this simple guide!


Perfect pink bling for my wrist.




Even the bag and cute crystal detail on the drawstring.


You can download and read the guide here

So remember to

THINK PINK, LIVE GREEN

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bracelet! And YAY that it's for a good cause too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely way to help with a good cause. super cute bracelet!

    love
    kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bracelet! <3

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is so pretty! And for a great cause!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)