Friday 14 October 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

Just popping in quickly because I've been so busy and I need to finish packing so I can go and catch my train, but I am bouncing off the walls right now because I am off to spend the weekend with all my best girls from High School! We haven't all been together in so long, unfortunately one of girls can't join us, we'll miss Kate so much, but I'm sure this weekend will be packed full of laughs and even more great memories.



And the reason for this weekend away is this lovely lady! Amy, the gorgeous bride to be (although not until February) we're having the hen weekend early!



Right I've gotta go, I'm so hyper right now!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a blast! It's always fun to spend time with the gal pals!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)