Sunday 9 October 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

This week my smiles are all bought to you by Instagram!

How cute are these knitted hats I got ready for the winter?! The best bit about them, I got them from where I work! The Christmas gifts arrived and they had ordered these hats! They didn't even make them to the shelf, I wasn't about to let someone else buy them.




I'm not one of those lucky people who has a great eye for finding items in charity & second hand shops. However I did come across this wool/cashmere mix coat in a shop this week and snapped it up for only £3! It's rather big on me, but I'm sure by the time I bundle it up with a sweater and a big chunky scarf it'll be perfect for the chilly winter nights! Here's a sneak peak.



Starbucks will always taste better when it comes out of a red cup, don't ask me why it just does! Until the holiday drinks appear I am making do with my homemade gingerbread lattes!


I've been a busy bee today painting and crafting away! These are some festive bottle boxes I made with my mum!

I hope everyone else has had a fabulous October weekend!

2 comments:

  1. how do you make a gingerbread latte @ home?

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks sell the gingerbread syrup so I buy that and mix it in my lattes

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)