Sunday 23 October 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Getting Dressed

October has been lacking in OOTD posts, I'm so sorry! I only just got a round to getting a new camera (although I'm not liking it at all, it was a rushed purchased because I needed one for last weekend) and since my sister took hers back to university I've been a bit stuck in the camera department! I've also not had many days off to wear outfits worth sharing and the days I have had off I've spent in comfy jeans and tees while  crafting away at home, a bit like my outfit from today, but I thought I'd share anyway! November should be filled with more outfit posts and by then fall will be well underway, yay for warm sweaters and boots!

New Look Top, Sandals & Earrings, Forever 21 Sweater,
True Religion Jeans, DKNY Watch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)