Saturday 12 March 2011

A Weekend By The Sea

I can't believe a a week ago I was staying with all my best friends and having the most fantastic time and the beach (although very cold and windy) was just outside of my window! The house we stayed in was awesome and perfect for what we wanted! We even kept finding secret little rooms like an extra kitchen! Although it was cold and did happen to rain on us when we went out walking, it didn't stop us from having fun! We went for walks, visited the beach, cooked together every night, drunk, watched films and played games! It's so rare for all of us to get time off together so we made the most of what we had, and unfortunately Will did have to leave after one day to go and work but we were happy to have him there for even a day!!! I've never really owned a practical jacket for walking and Susie even said to me when I pulled out my bright red, very practical warm and waterproof jacket, 'I can't believe you own that'. Well I didn't want to freeze to death and be a complete drowned rat!!

                                                                      Road trip!!!
Trying to make it all fit!
Pirate Fun
A walk along the beach on arrival
Just dance!!!!
A walk in the woods
With some added tree climbing
A birthday wish
Pin the tail on the donkey
Cake for breakfast anyone??
Keeping warm
A little YMCA
or perhaps you would prefer some yoga???
Worn out little campers


I had such an amazing weekend, I wish we could all be together more often, but every time we do its extra special! My house felt very lonely and quiet on Monday night!



1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great time!! Love your sweater that you're wearing on your walk!

    Daisy Lynns Life&Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)