Sunday 20 March 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

It's only just over a week til I go and visit my sister, Woohoo! I'm so excited to see her it seems like ages since I've seen her this time!

With the help of Betty Crocker I made this Devil's Food Cake with Fudge frosting which I took into work with me during the week and it was big hit!



I posted out Suzy's jacket she won! I hope she receives it soon and enjoys it!


Yesterday I attended a Cake and Book Stall that had been organised by some of my friend's parent's to raise money for the Red Cross Aid in Japan. I went along and donated some cakes and also bought some yummy cupcakes and flapjack to take home with me! They raised over £800 in one morning! I hope you guys are all doing something to help! No matter how small it'll make a difference to all those people's lives who have been turned upside down, my thoughts are with them all.


I also picked up a guide book and map for Rome this week! It's less than 2 months until I go now!! I can't wait to start planning all the things to do whilst we're there!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy cake!!! Love home baked cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake, love the stars! And what a great fundraiser!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)