Thursday 24 February 2011

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

I love Lauren Conrad's LC line for Kohl's and I own many pieces as seen here, here, here and here to name a few! They just launched the jewelry and shoe line to go with Lauren's collection! It's extremely girly and the shoes line, I can actually picture Lauren wearing some of her designs based around some of her designer shoes she owns! While nothing really stand out to me in either collection that is available online at the moment, I picked out a few pieces I thought were cute!

This ring is similar to the one I picked up at Primark recently

Pearl Bird Ring Set $20

Silver-Tone Leaf Wrap Ring $16

Johanna Platform Heels $59.99

Zander Platform Sandals $64.99

I also can't wait to see this blazer and dress pop up online






2 comments:

  1. I like the blazer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blazer. There's a pink one from mango that I want but it's like 80.00

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)