Thursday 25 November 2010

Stacey's Smiles :)

Each week I decided I'm going to post some things that are making me smile or I'm just loving!

One reason to smile this week is it's Pay Day tomorrow!!! That's always a good reason to smile in my book, and it seems to have come round super quick this month, the weeks are just flying by!

And even better I just have 10 hours to work tomorrow and then no work for me until Dec 14th, so that means time to go and spend some of my wages!!!

The Christmas lights are also being turned on in my town tomorrow night, and they have a Christmas Tree festival every year where local schools and companies decorate trees, so I will be going to see those over the weekend! I love how creative they all are!

I'm currently loving this MinkPink Little Bit Spesh Dress, I think I might just have to make a new purchase

MinkPink Dress @ Shopbop
And I'm also loving this sweater from Lauren Conrad's Kohls Line

LC Sweater @ Kohls

And finally it started snowing here today!!! I love waking up and seeing everywhere covered in snow, unfortunately the snow is settling yet but hopefully we'll get some more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)