Monday 8 November 2010

Outfit Of The Day: Prepearing for Fall

The clocks have gone back an hour and the night's are drawing in, and my car was even iced up when I finished work the other day *sigh* Long gone are the days of summer so today I decided to get all my boots ready for the bad weather! I pulled them all out and gave them a clean and sprayed them with rain and stain protector, I don't want that nasty rain to ruin them!

Some of my boots after getting their spray



Pretty lazy outfit for today, I found this Free People blouse in the back of my wardrobe and decided it would brighten up this dull and dreary day.

Free People Blouse, COH jeans, Joie Platforms, Etsy Bracelets

Talking of Free People I just saw they posted their new gift wrap on facebook! How cute is this, I might have to order something and have it gift wrapped for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)