Tuesday 23 November 2010

Outfit Of The Day: Green With Envy

So this is actually my look from yesterday but I'm a bit late in posting it! It's been raining here solidly for the past few days and even today is no different, so right now I'm envious of anyone who has dry weather! Oh and also anyone who managed to snag one of those gorgeous purple one shoulder dresses from the H&M Lanvin collaboration! I got up to shop online at 7am when they opened the online store this morning, as I'm no where near any stores that are stocking the collection! Surprise, surprise the online store was down and by the time I got in at 7.25am the purple dress had sold out, BOOO :( Oh well I guess at least I saved some money! Was anyone out there lucky enough to get some pieces from this collection?

I had to throw a black Forever 21 cardigan over this outfit to keep me warm!


Myne Top, Primark Skirt, Chinese Laundry
Turbo Boots, Me&Ro Necklace



For now I shall just have to keeping dreaming of this dress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)