Wednesday 3 November 2010

Sisters, Burgers and Some Shoulder Bling

My sister moved away in September to go to University and I hadn't seen her since she left so on Sunday I went to spend the day with her and my parents!

My outfit for the day was a copy cat style of Vanessa Hudgens, I just loved this look on her!

Credit: vanessa-hudgens.org

Goddis Sweater, New Look Tank, Current/Elliott Jeans, Joie Shoes

We left the house super early to drive there so I made a little bed in the back of the car with some other goodies



We had some yummy burgers for lunch



And we did go to Topshop but they didn't have the sweater I wanted in my size so I'm gonna have to try another store! But I did pick up this tunic from Topshop and this dress from H&M which I love the shoulder detailing of, iIhad to have it when I saw it!










3 comments:

  1. I want that longsleeve top, Ive been looking for a top with embelishment to the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and i could never find one I liked! this one was only £14.99!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)