Wednesday 9 March 2016

Spring Refresh

Spring has arrived, well officially it has but the Spring weather doesn't seem to be with us quite yet. So while I am waiting for it to start warming up outside and the flowers to start blooming I have been spring cleaning and adding a few spring touches inside to brighten up the day. I am loving that the evenings are starting to get lighter and the florist is stocked full of Spring blooms. I have already started shopping for Easter decor and I got some DIY supplies to make some more. I also got the cutest Easter Egg hunt signs from T.K Maxx, can you tell I am excited hehe! 

Valentine's Roses

Tidying up and rearranging shelves. The flamingo tape holder is from H&M!

My growing Jo Malone collection. My big bottle of Nectarine Blossom and Honey is so well used the label has worn off, whoops! 

A peek at the gallery wall I created with Command Strips


Tulips are one of my favourite Spring flowers! 


What are some of the things you are looking forward to this Spring? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)