Monday 21 March 2016

Easter Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies


Last Year on Good Friday I spent the morning baking lots of Easter Sweet Treats, some I took on a picnic with me later that day and the rest I saved for a little party on Easter Sunday.
I thought I would share with you all the super quick and easy treats I made that will be perfect to whip up this coming weekend.

These blondies have made multiple appearances on the blog & Instagram in various different varieties and they are always a big hit! 



makes a 9×9 pan

Ingredients

1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/3 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 c. chocolate chops
1 – 1 1/2 c. Cadbury Mini Eggs (or Easter coloured M&M's)



Directions

Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

Melt 1/3 c. butter. Place it in a mixing bowl then add 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar; mix well and cool slightly. Add egg and vanilla and blend well.

Add the flour mixture a little at a time, mixing well. Mix in about 2/3 c. of the Mini Eggs and 1 c. of chocolate chips.

Spread in a greased 9×9 pan. Sprinkle more Mini Eggs on top (about 2/3 c. more, or desired amount).

Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees. *Double the recipe if you would like to make it in a 9×13 pan.*




I'll be sharing some more simple Easter recipes all this week on the blog and then showing you the cutest table set up for a little Easter Treat Party, you'll get a sneak peek in the recipes post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)