Monday 7 March 2016

Mother, Daughter, Sister


It was Mother's Day yesterday here in the UK and I for one am very grateful for my Mum. She has always been there for me when I need her, even if she isn't feeling well herself, she'll always put me first. 
I am also very proud to have a little sister too! So I thought this year it would be nice to get my Mum & sister a gift that will always remind us all of the bond we share.

I wanted to get something a bit different so Uncommon Goods seemed like perfect place to search, I love how unusual all the jewelry pieces are. I decided to go for necklaces as they are the one piece we all wear on a regular basis and the selection (found here) left my stuck for choice.

I ended up going with these stunning handcrafted 'My Heart Within Yours' necklaces. They are a beautiful handmade lace dipped in gold and silver and I love how every single one is slightly different and unique. You can find the earrings to match here.

If you are looking for a piece of jewelry with something a little bit different you will be spoilt for choice. Not only will you find unique pieces like these necklaces you will also find many pieces made from up-cycled or recycled materials, how fun! Make sure to read about the maker of each piece too, they have the most wonderful stories to share.  Check out more unusual jewelry here.

If you live in the UK you've missed your chance to shop for your Mother's Day gifts but luckily most countries celebrate in May and Uncommon Goods have fast shipping all over the world, so you still have time to find endless gifts for you Mum here

Thank You to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)