Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter Mini Egg Cornflake Nest Cakes


Mini Egg Nest Cakes are an Easter classic in my opinion and I have been making them for as long as I can remember, you can whip these up in a matter of minutes, you just have to wait for them to set (or you can just eat them warm with a spoon hehe)

Makes around 12 nests

Ingredients

100g cornflakes (or you can use shredded wheat or Rice Krispies) 
100g milk chocolate
50g butter
2 Tbsp Golden Syrup 
Cadbury Mini Eggs

Method

Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a bowl and mix well (sometimes I just use chocolate, it works just as well in my opinion)

Mix in the cornflakes, making sure they are all covered in the chocolate

Spoon into cake cases and top with 3 Mini Eggs

Leave to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes



Tomorrow I will be sharing an Easter Cookie recipe with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)