Wednesday 28 September 2011

The River Of Ducks

The weekend of the Duck Race, I went out all dressed up to cheer on my duck in matching colors! I decorated mine in memory of my Grandad this year and used one of the poppies that came in the flowers at his funeral. My sister's boyfriend also had a duck this year to join in with the rest of ours for a swim down the river!

Chilling out before the madness begins



Preparing for the big race!


On display as they get their race heads in gear!

Enjoying some quackers cupcakes

Ready, set, SWIM

Hmmm floating on the side was never going to win the race

and well the corporate ducks seemed to have no idea how to swim!


Another fun duck race, although no wins for us this year! I also didn't spot my duck in the river this time, but I'm sure he was up in the front somewhere! These little yellow friends now join our ever growing collection of past race contestants!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahah this is the funniest thing I have EVER seen! I want to go to a duck race!!!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)