Tuesday 20 September 2011

All Ashore That's Going Ashore

Unfortunately that would be me who is going ashore!

I wish I was setting sale on the ms Prinsendam. I was lucky enough to spend the day aboard the ship last week when it docked in Tilbury! I got to catch up with one of my best friends Lucy which was the best part of the day, but we got a tour of the ship and the salon where she works as a hairdresser! The food was delicious that we got to enjoy for lunch. We even got to sneak a peak in a standard room and one of the suites before the guests started to board! I'd never been on a cruise ship before so I was amazed how big it was (even though it's the smallest ship Lucy has worked on). When Lucy had to go to work we went and had some more fun exploring up on deck, where the wind was so strong we nearly had to yell man overboard! A cruise is not in my budget right now, but I can always pretend!





1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)