Saturday 3 September 2011

Stacey Smiles :)

I'm away enjoying a few days in my sister's new house for her upcoming year at University. This week has been so good just chilling out having nothing to worry about! I'll share everything I got up to when I get back but here are some of the things I hope to be enjoying for the few days in here in London!

We're off to see the Wizard.....we won't be traveling to Oz but we are catching a showing at the London Palladium!


I haven't been to London since the new Forever 21 store opened it doors on Oxford Street, so I'll be heading there to see if I can find any new pieces for fall.

Photo Credit
My sister loves Peter Pan and last time I went to visit her the rain and lack of time meant we didn't take a trip to Kensington Gardens to go and see the Peter Pan Statue that sits by the river. As long as the rain holds off we plan to spend some time in the beautiful park!

Photo Credit

How's everyone else spending the first few days of September??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)